- To help those on parole and the homeless.
- To bridge the gap of fear and reality.
- To bring a face of change to those that have any doubts of possibilities. I chose to use my personal life and experiences to build the foundation of awareness.
- To bring awareness of the effects of behavior, lifestyles, of those that find themselves incarcerated or living on the streets.
- To underline the effects of turning a blind eye to these situations and not finding a solutions.
- For once put politics to the side and bring humanity to the table.
- To have a better understanding of both sides of this situation at hand
- Realizing we are all broken people and have some type of life issues we are dealing with.
- We will realize that we have more in common than our differences.
- Opening a window of discussion for those that have an open heart.
create a panel of successful parolees and people that are no longer homeless.
- To have an open discussion with those that can share their experiences.
- I believe if you are open you will see the life skills each individual has to offer.
- The life struggles and victory’s that they share will give all concerned an open view into another way of understanding.
- I being one of the voices that is willing to share her life to help those that care to understand a different point of view.
- I believe we have more in common than differences.